Conference Proceeding Publications
Einstein International Journal Organization (EIJO) welcomes conferences to publish their proceedings with Einstein Digital Library.
The conference organizers are requested to provide the manuscripts in Doc format to the editor of EIJO. The format of the manuscript must comply with the template of EIJO. The conference organizers are also requested to submit the review comments and the list of reviewers to EIJO along with the set of manuscripts. The manuscripts must be categorized according to the topics addressed by them.
Conference intrested to publish their selected manuscripts with EIJO are requeste to contact the support team through mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through online submission system or telephonic and discuss with your ideas.
Einstein International Journal Organization (EIJO welcomes to the entire conference convener to publish their respective conference proceedings with us.
Einstein International Journal Organization (EIJO will publish conference proceeding with following norms:
1. All accepted paper must be original.
2. If conference proceeding may be reviewed again by the committee of EIJO for final acceptance.
3. Nominal fees will be charged for each paper.
4. Conference Proceeding should not be shared with any type of other publication.
5. Camera Ready Paper (Final Paper) should be prepared as per EIJO Paper Template.
6. Conference Proceeding may be published in Special Issue as per guidance of Conference Convener in any month.
7. After approval of Conference, Convener may be used Journal Paper Template and Logo in their conference.
8. If conference convener is agree all above term and condition then write to us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
List of Conference Coming Soon..........