Einstein International Journal Organization (EIJO), special issue invites the papers from the International Conference, National Conference, Seminar, Workshop, Symposiums conducted by universities, colleges, institutions, companies etc. The Group of paper will accept with some concession and will publish in EIJO website. It is the platform for College, university, etc to share the knowledge. EIJO encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issue
1. Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
2. Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of EIJO are acceptable.
3. Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with EIJO.
4. Guest editors are eligible to apply for EIJO Research activities and programs
Proposals Should Contain
1. Name of the organizer/ Institute/University/etc. and details.
2. Title of the special issue.
3. Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on.
4. Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area.
5. Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to EIJO) assuming the proposal is accepted.
Submit Your Proposal Now
Contact the EIJO support team through mail to email@example.com or through online submission system or telephonic and discuss with your ideas.